Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Bryce and I woke up laughing and Mommy ran in because she thought we were crying but we were really laughing. I am really going to miss Bryce and me sleepovers.  They fly home today to Washington state and we fly home tomorrow. Boo!

Chrissy went to Daddy and told him she had poopies. They came out of the room and Mommy asked Daddy if she had poopies but she didn't. She looked up and said I teased.  Christina's first trickster funny.  Love it!

Everyone this week is realizing that Christina never stops talking. She says, "help me" a lot and will repeat just about everything you say.  Which is exactly how she learned the phrase "monkey balls" a few days ago.  Oops!

Mommy caught Chrissy in a rare, quiet moment.

I think Curious George might have had something to do with it.


I was really happy, too!





Wondering where Daddy is?  Throwing up and sleeping is how he spent this day. Shoulda gotten the flu shot with the rest of us a few months ago. We feel great!

Hot tub time!

I finally remembered to give my letter to Great Grandma Alberta.
Grandpa Cal and Mommy and Chrissy went for a walk while I spent 45 minutes in the time out chair.  It's really hard being four.



Back home, Chrissy snagged Mommy's sunglasses.



And then I took a turn myself!


Can't find me?  I'm under here!




Cheese face!





Quack, quack says the driver!


I can't believe it's time for them to go home.  


Lucky us that Mommy is addicted to her camera!



What a great picture of Grandma and Grandpa.


How to make a great picture even better?  Add me!


Hmm, bet you though it was going to quiet down after two of the four kiddos left. But, no. Turns out that Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Cal learned our family secret.  Chrissy is really loud and only stops talking when she is sleeping.  Oh, and she really doesn't need much sleep at all.

The trick is to keep her busy.


Thank goodness for crayons!


What an amazing week in California with amazing family and friends. Can't wait to come back in May when we are going to be flower girl's in Aunt Lissa's wedding. Hooray!


No comments: