Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dane!

So, Mommy just told me that I really have to finish my homework assignment because today is Dane's birthday party at the laser tag place. I have no idea what laser tag is, but I really like hanging out with Dane. Hooray!

But, before the fun there is homework to be done.

While Mommy was distracted helping me complete my family tree, Christina took advantage of this and had a little too much fun with the tape dispenser.
Way too much fun with the tape dispenser.

Can you believe that Mommy tried doing my homework for me?  I know how to use a glue stick and I wasn't going to let her get credit for my assignment.  I wrote all the names and glued all the paper and pictures to the poster board.  The pink poster board? Totally my choice.  Mommy wanted boring white but I'm four and want to be just like Fancy Nancy!

There was quite a bit of practicing for this homework assignment. It's really hard to remember everyone in your family when you're only four. 


Homework finished, it was time to head over to the laser tag park.  It's really close to my house and I didn't  even know it.
While I was waiting for the other friends to show up I did a little car racing.


I'm not very good, but I'm a super cute car racer!


After putting a magical token into the skee ball machine, a bunch of balls rolled down the shoot and were ready for me to roll them.

Or throw them.....Turns out that a quarter in the skee ball machine is the best alcohol free entertainment that Mommy can imagine on a Sunday afternoon.  I have no idea what's so funny. Do you?



Now that  all of the friends are here, it's time for pizza.  Yay!
Here is the birthday boy.  Happy birthday, Dane!

Next up?  Laser tag.  None of us know what it is or how to play it, but we are super excited to try and jazzed that our clothes glow in the dark.

Armed and dangerous!


Wait, how do you play again?
I have to shoot my friends? Don't worry, I'm not as scary as I look.  After three games, my total accuracy score if you ADD the percent from each game was not quite 10%.  So basically, I 100% sucked but had 200% fun with my friends.  Win all the way around, if you ask me!

I had so much fun.  Dane has the greatest birthday parties ever!

Back home, Christina and Daddy hung out.  With Micky, of course!

Remember my homework assignment?  Well, I want to share with you the finished product. I'm really proud of myself!
And I'm also proud of my puzzle making skills. 

After some great puzzle making, it was princess dress up time with my Burt inherited smile gene.

No comments: