Saturday, December 08, 2012

Besties' Bowling Brigade

What a busy  bee day ahead.  First up?  Decorating our tree.  I get to put the first ornament on, thanks!


Christina is still trying to figure out what is going on.
So, Daddy jumped in and decorated the tree just a little bit.
After the tree was nice and pretty, Mommy and I went to Connor's party.  We went to his house and had snacks and then.... We went bowling!


It was a great chance for me to revisit and reject all sports skills.  At least my friend skills are in super shape.  Love you, Emily!

This is how we cheered each other on. It didn't matter if we knocked down the pins, so long as we encouraged each other.  Besties!


We had an awesome time and helped the check in people get their steps in. Turns out balls don't always make it down the lanes.  For our party, they didn't make it down twelve times.  Did you know that twelve is a bigger number than ten?  Yeah, we aren't very good bowlers, but we sure dance up a storm!

Back home, Chrissy tinkled on the potty.  Serving up pizza!

And ice cream.  Yummy!

True story- yesterday, when Mommy told me again that I could have pizza and ice cream if I go pee pee on the potty I might sorta took a wet diaper and threw it in the potty and shrieked "pizza and ice cream". Mommy and I revisited the rules and I legit went pee pee on the potty today.  Hooray!

No comments: