Sunday, December 23, 2012

Kick Me Returns

So, we kinda had a rough night.  We girls slept in one bed and Daddy slept upstairs.  All was fine until 2:45 when Mommy told me to move over to my side of the bed and I told her I couldn't because it was all wet. She thought the water bottle leaked but I really throwed up. Then I throwed up in the potty a lot and then in the trash can while we watched three hours of Nick, Jr.  All of us girls.  See, when Christina sees me upset, she gets upset.  So, Mommy had double calm down duty. She sure is a lucky duck.

But, I was a real trooper and we had breakfast at 6am and then again at 9am when UT and AH came over and we all went for pancakes. I'm never too sick for pancakes.

Before we went for pancakes, there was one more trick and this one was on Mommy. Literally.
UT put the 'Kick Me' note on Mommy this morning.  Everyone but Mommy thought it was funny. Well, it was!



After pancakes, we went to Mr. Dean's parent's house and watched Victor the turtle sun himself on his super duper new log.  Turtles are super cool!

Then, I sorta fell asleep on the couch and tried to stay there forever. I was so tired since I didn't go back to sleep after I throwed up. Needless to say, I really don't remember the car ride home.

But, I sure was chipper when we got there and I made a tower for my princess kitty.



No comments: