Monday, December 17, 2012

Last Swim Lesson Of 2012

Wahoo- it's Daddy's first day of a super long vacation.  We celebrated by going to my last swim lesson of the year together as a family.

Super excitement in the air!




I think Christina's ready for hip hop class!



I'm ready to splash Mr. Ahmed.  Kick, kick!

Can you tell how happy Christina is that Daddy is here with her?  He tells the best jokes ever, even if Mommy doesn't think they're funny.
For the last twelve weeks I've tried to catch that pink duck.

Finally!

Hot dog!
Ignore Mommy yelling at Christina not to jump in the pool and focus on how awesome I am at starfish!




Houston, we have a swimmer!



And a jumper!






Hey, everyone needs a little recovery time.





I told you I can walk on water!

What a great way to start winter vacation!

No comments: