Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh, Uncle!


Mommy and Daddy surprised us with a last minute trip to Northern Virginia so we could open presents with Uncle Travis and Aunt Holley.  After this weekend, you'll agree that he really is a Big Fat Turkey!

Before we hopped in the car we had to sneak in one super embarrassing picture. There is a reason that I'm not in this frame.  Christina is going to be way mad when she's older and finds this here picture on the coffee table.

After a long car ride, we found ourselves in pure kiddo heaven.  Opening presents.  Even Christina was pretty good at it.



I, I mean Christina, got shoes!


Boy, she sure is going to have to share with me.  Paybacks, kiddo!


Told you he is a Big Fat Turkey!

Princesses!

Family photo time.

No seriousness allowed.



We went back to Grandma and Grandpa's for some art projects and cupcake baking. 



And Joshua snuggling. Christina is getting much better around dogs. Hooray!

Two tooters and Joshua, just hanging out. 



I snookered UT into reading me some stories.  He doesn't know that I like 500 stories in a row.  Sucker!


AH took pity on him and redirected us to cupcake decorating.

 Or, should I say 'eating'?
 Right about here, while I was trying to pose for a nice picture, UT bonked the cupcake into my face.
 Silly, UT. At least it's super yummy!
 After we had lots and lots of yummy cupcakes, we were ready for some tootin' fun.


Not sure what I mean?  Well,  we might have tooted on UT a lot.  And he might have almost dropped us a few times. I'm serious...






So, if you don't know UT, he definitely is a Krempa and has a unique sense of humor.  Look what he did to Christina!


We might have saved her from this joke if we weren't too busy laughing!

No comments: