Saturday, July 12, 2014

Art Fest NY Style

Aunt Nancy was so excited to bring Samantha her birthday present and watch her open it.

Samantha was so excited to get to open another present and totally loves her Aunt Nancy!
Us girls!
Aunt Nancy and Grandma Carol sure look alike!
I take great pictures.
But don't like to snuggle with a camera in my face.
This is a big deal for me. Don't tell anyone, but I'm kinda a scaredy cat.



Samantha is getting better in the water!



Go Samantha!


Samantha and Great Grandpa Lou.
More presents?  Yes, please! Grandma Carol gave us the prettiest dresses ever!
Oh, Daddy! You're SOOOOOOO silly!
Samantha, you too!
Ignore Daddy's silly face.  We asked him to do crafts with us for over an hour and he was tired after ten minutes.
Me?  I was in heaven.  Mommy brought the Super Busy Box and there was tissue paper art.  The paper was sticky and then I crumbled tissue paper and placed in on the paper design and it stuck. This is so cool!
Isn't my car pretty?
PS- don't listen to Mommy complain about me. I'm three and need my privacy when changing into my dress for dinner.  Of course I had to ask Mommy, Daddy and Samantha to huddle into the bathroom while I changed in the sleeping part of the hotel room. And so what if I needed help and privacy at the same time.  I'm three!

No comments: