Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Birthday Party

It's my birthday party and I'm going to craft the afternoon away.  Mommy let me invite all the girls in my grade over to our house.  Then we set up craft stations and let our imagination go wild.

We might have warmed up our brains by checking out the swing set first.

Yep, it totally worked!
I think Mommy is stretching!
Christina and Julie love the tire swing.
The little kids started to play school.
And nothing beats a great game of duck, duck, goose.  See the big kid?  Well, Mommy invited FOUR eighth grade girls to help keep us all together and it was a blast.
Perfect birthday party!
Cheese!
Ready for the cake!
Oh, my goodness. This is exactly the cake I wanted!
Christina is jazzed too!
I couldn't be any happier.  Family, friends, cake and a good time.  Three cheers for a great life!

No comments: