Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rainy Days Make For Perfect Play Dates

Tuesday is sprinkler play at Harmony.  I live for sprinkler play.  We're supposed to go to school in our bathing suit, but Mommy never remembers and I have to change at school. Miss Katelyn knows I'm a second child and we both agree that I'm lucky that Mommy remembers my bathing suit and towel.  Does she really remember?  Not really.  After missing so many things for me, Mommy learned to pack the whole week on Sunday and bring it to school in a big bag.  My towel, my bathing suit, my show and tell, my sheet and blanket.


Samantha had camp today, but something special happened. Mommy picked Aaron up from his house and brought him to school. Then when camp let out, he jumped out of his hiding spot from behind the tree and gave Samantha a big hug.  Then they got in our mini van and went to Aaron's house.  Mommy left then and headed over to pick me up from Harmony. We all played and played.  Then we had dinner and dessert and a miscommunication that ended up with Mr. T going to the library in the pouring, scary rain to pick up How to Train Your Dragon.  The pictures are super fuzzy because the rain and heat caused the camera lens to fog up, but Erik and I are completely engrossed with the movie.
Samantha and Aaron love to spend time with each other.  They could have play dates every day!

No comments: