Saturday, July 05, 2014

Swim Mania!

I practiced my animals and think they are turning out really well.  Can you tell what I made?



And then I practiced jumping off the side of the pool.  It has taken me a long time, but I'm getting more and more comfortable and almost ready for swim lessons again to become the best swimmer I can be.



No need for a sleeping class.
I am the best sleeper ever.

After a twenty minute cat nap, it was off to party number TWO of the day!


I just need to convince Mommy to get us one of these. Thank goodness Aaron's parents said we can come over anytime it's set up.  

Are you noticing a theme whenever Christina finds a table full of junk food within her reach?
Where does she put it all?
We are so lucky to have so many great friends and get to enjoy the long weekend with them.  Then it was off to the fireworks and Gil and Bert ice cream truck.  Small town living at its finest!

No comments: