Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pretty In Pink

Christina celebrated a lazy Sunday by waking up at 5am and sitting next to Mommy while she blogged.  Christina enjoyed her coffee and even had a lid on it while she wasn't sipping it so it would stay hot. And she listened to Tumblebooks read her Mercy Watson. If you haven't read Mercy, I think you should run to your nearest library. Mercy is the best. She is a pig who loves hot buttered toast.  Yum!

Recognize this beauty?  It's me!  Mommy was super de duper lucky to get this dress from a kind Cranbury mom who put a whole bunch of clothes and toys and books on her lawn.  Mommy stopped by and spent half and hour sorting through stuff and texting other Mommies about the amazing finds.

Mommy was so excited to find this pink dress that is way too big for me now, but won't be in a few years.  But I couldn't help myself and just had to get all dressed up. I took a bath, put on earrings and a fancy dress and watched a movie.
Pretty in Pink!
Christina had to put on a dress too.

No comments: