Friday, July 25, 2014

Up, Up, Up And Away

I wait for this day every year.  I missed it last year because I wouldn't eat my vegetables, but this year I made it happen. I gagged my way through peas all week long.  Yes, I still gag on vegetables. I don't get how Christina likes vegetables but I really just don't like them. Mommy tells me stories about me throwing up as a baby when she fed me healthy food.  But, I'm now six and healthy food will prevail. How's that for big girl will and vocabulary?

But first, an early morning jog with LG!


Patriotic Samantha!
Green screen time.  I'm a ballerina!
Christina is a ballerina too.
A sassy ballerina!
Hanging on the beer chair
And with elephants.  No, silly.  They aren't real. We are at a hot air balloon festival, not a zoo!
A gecko. Now, THIS is cool!
Launch time!
We love this so, so, so much!
While the hot air balloons launch, we watch and run around.
This year, we all made it to the festival so Daddy ran around with us. I think he said it was part of his marathon training.
Wow, this is beautiful.
Cheese!
Look, it's me with an Angry Bird.
So pretty.
Argh!
Daddy took this beautiful picture and I love it.!

No comments: