Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sweet Six

I woke up and turned SIX at exactly 7:04am and celebrated with a trip to the tire repair store because we ended up with a flat tire  I was so good that Mommy took me to Dunkin Donuts on the way to camp.



Notice my dress?  Well, Mommy didn't check her messages today like she should.  When she finally did, it was on the way to school to pick me up from camp and she heard a message that I fell and hit my head.  When she first saw me, my hair and clothes were covered in blood.  She got closer, freaked and then I look up at her and giggled. I spilled red paint all over me in camp today.  Oops!

Did I tell you that we grew butterflies?  They just broke out of their chrysalises.
And for dinner, I asked if Emily could come to dinner with us. I'm so lucky to get to have my birthday dinner with Emily!
Cheese!
Christina and Daddy helped me celebrate.
And then we had to go for ice cream.  What's a sixth birthday without ice cream?  I shudder to think!

Me opening presents. 


More presents

More.

I'm so lucky!

Wow!

No comments: