Monday, July 07, 2014

Cat Whisperer And Her Drama Free Little Sister

Oh, my goodness.  Mommy and Daddy have a floor in their bathroom.  I'm just a little confused as to why the counters are on top of the bath tub. Mommy is a little bit weird, but this seems just wacky!

Martial arts baby!
How cool is it that Samantha's friend Lauren is back at Harmony and is now my friend!
Did I tell you that we are pet sitting Theodora and her cute babies?  We LOVE to pet sit.
Especially for baby kitties as cute as this!
Samantha has a special touch with animals.
See how they just come to her.
Now, everyone knows that I'm not into drama at all.  Those stomping feet and cries that "you are NOT my friend" only happen when I'm possessed by the two year old that still lives deep in my belly and demands attention.  But, this story is not about me.  I have something serious to tell you.

LG stabbed Samantha at school today.  Samantha cried and got a boring band-aid.  When you are allergic to latex you are stuck with stinky looking band aids.  Samantha knows it was an accident, but she sure dragged the drama out all afternoon.  And then Mommy broke the cork on her port bottle and it got stuck in the bottle. I'm pretty sure Mommy almost cried.  There sure are a lot of tears today and for once it's not me!

No comments: