Wednesday, July 09, 2014

See Ya Later FIVES!

Watch me.

This is going to happen.
Oh, my goodness. I'm getting so good at jumping in the deep end of the pool. I think it's because I hang out with boys and they aren't scared of anything.  Evan's pool is so much fun!

Mommy caught it on video!


Christina loves her water wings and the steps in the pool.
Here I go again.  Cannon ball!
Christina cheers me on!
Now this is summer!
Demi, Leah and Christina are great friends.  They like to hang out and talk about how great summer is.
And, of course, we made our daily stop to feed and play with the cats.
And brave Christina held one.
Me too!
Woah, and like a flash of lightening my time as a five year old is coming to an end.  I started kindergarten and met so many new friends. Countless play dates. Finding my voice, learning to read and becoming a writer. Spending a great summer at camp and holding my own in a derby car class when I was the only girl.  Getting my first boyfriend and first love notes.  Hard to believe all these great things can happen to a five year old.
Last day of being five!
Headshot. Mommy is obsessed with taking pictures on our last day of being an age.

Christina didn't want to miss out on the fun.
She will still be three tomorrow but she is so tickled to have her picture taken.

She wasn't so tickled to be kicked out of my room. But, seriously, I'm going to be six tomorrow and she needs to know there are rules about going in my room!


No comments: