Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Roar For Benny!

Oh, my goodness. Mommy has the worst sense of direction. And even worse is that she prefers to "wing it".  Yep, that's how we ended up in New York City during morning rush hour on our way to the Beardsley Zoo in Connecticut.

When we finally arrived we got into the animal spirit. See Samantha roar!


I can roar too!
Samantha spread her wings.
And I did too.  My wing span is huger than it was last year when we went to this zoo to visit with Benny.
Sam and Benny!
Burt girls!
And a pesky toasted sesame seed that completely freaked Mommy out.  Like she called the dentist and made an emergency appointment even though they said they didn't have any appointments.  Don't  try to turn Mommy away. It's pretty much hopeless.
Doesn't everyone climb on the backs of alligators?

Benny, see that alligator? Don't get too close or he will bite you!
Yeah, he is totally checking me out.
Burt girls can't resist horses!
Benny and me!
Look how close Samantha got to this bird!
All too soon our fun day had to come to an end.  They had to drive back to Boston and we had to drive back to New Jersey.
We made it home much faster without driving through New York City and then we stopped at the dentist and waited and waited until the dentist could squeeze us in and take the seed out of my gums. Easy peasy lemon squeeze!

No comments: