Monday, August 04, 2014

Anna And Elsa

Mommy missed it. She missed it.  I broke a board and she missed it by five seconds.
Video time!


 All lined up nice and neat, kinda like we follow directions.

Kinda.
Mommy is so proud of me!
This is the board that I broke in half.  How come she gets mad at me when I break things at home, but here she leaped for joy when I broke this board.
I can't believe I did it.

Want to know a secret?  I'm wearing my ballet leotard under my martial arts uniform. There isn't enough time for me to switch outfits, so we got creative and layered me up.

Oh, and guess what we got?  Turns out we are going to be big cousins again.  Uncle Skunk and Aunt Holley are having a baby!  And guess what?  So are Aunt Lissa and Uncle Brandon.  Wahoo!
Twins!

What a week.  Samantha wanted a sleepover and Mommy said no. Instead of sulking, Samantha found a way so they could both be happy.

No comments: