Saturday, August 30, 2014

Roar Of The Samantha

Zoo time!

I love to go to the zoo and ride all the animals.  Christina liked the draft horse a lot.
I did too.  The only thing is the zoo was so super crowded that we had to ride two on the horse.
I always have to ride in the back because I'm bigger.
Super fun!
Next up?  Camels.
See what I mean? Always in the back.
The ride operators know us well. We think the animals do too.
Cheers.
Pony rides are awesome. 
I can do this everyday and our family annual pass agrees!
Christina got to ride a pony twice in two weeks. She is so lucky!
Roar!
Roar!
Daddy, we need to go back to the zoo, not leave it.
Daddy and me!
Family picture and, yes Daddy has bunny ears.
We love our visits!
On the way home we wanted frozen yogurt and we are too cute to deny.
Yummy!
Someone wasn't too excited about sharing.
We had so much fun and then Grandma and Grandpa stayed with us at night while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner. We had way more fun than they did!

No comments: