Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Have Tickets, Will Ride!

I want a pet.  It doesn't really matter what kind of pet, but I really want one.  I almost got a hermit crab until Mommy looked them up on the internet and found out that they deserve better.

So, I'm stuck just looking at how cute they are and cheering them on as they climb all over their display pool.

Sisters on a summer stroll.
This is why we vacation at the beach.
Nope, can't skip picture time with the pirate.
We have tickets!
Let's ride!
Going up.
Like, really up!
This is super de duper cool!
Let's ride the ferris wheel all night long.
Daddy and Samantha rode the swings.
I was too short, but the lady looked the other way when Mommy picked me up and carried me past the measurement stick. It was worth it.  I had a great time on the swings.
We found a ride that parents aren't allowed on and then raced to line up.
I love Mommy and Daddy, but sometimes sisters make the ride so much sweeter!
See ya!
Spin!
Enjoy!


This too.


And this.

No comments: