Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Camp Has Talent!

Ani and Samantha wrote the book on silly.

Um, totally.
Fish face fanatics.
Kiss!
Who is this?  Grandma Joanie (and Grandpa Cal) flew in from California today and we had to bake.
When Samantha thought no one was looking, she sneaked a taste.
Looking good.
Now this is what I always wanted.  Fun and junk food in the kitchen.



After hanging out all morning, we headed over to Harmony for the annual Camp's Got Talent Show.  Here I am!

Rocking the sunglasses.


I'm ready!
Watch this

And this

And this



And for my finale!


Back home we waited until it got good and dark, hopped on our bikes and scooters and rode around until the fireflies came out. Then we grabbed our firefly catcher and ran around like silly billies until we caught them.  Good thing we had our glow in the dark sticks to help us.

No comments: