Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby Parade And Dance Parties

Christina was exhausted.  She slept in until 7am!

Remember a few days back when we had breakfast with a parent?  Well, we swapped this morning and I had a great breakfast with Mommy.
Sunny smiles!
Then we met Kate and played on the beach and made bracelets/necklaces.
Christina was so super excited.
I made a great necklace.
Christina in action.
Even Daddy made jewelry.
Aren't our masterpieces beautiful?
Daddy's is awesome too.
Cheese!
We sure make cute flip flops!
Super cute.
Mommy loves this picture of Christina. You might see it again on our holiday card.
Robin Williams died a few days ago and Mommy and Daddy were really sad.  Mommy's friend Joe drew this and Mommy thinks she will remember Robin like this instead of thinking about the sad times.
Then we cheered ourselves back up with a  walk in the baby parade.  Kate's sister Rebecca was Olaf.
Remember that place Christina found that had Elsa and Anna?  We they hosted a dance party and dance I did!


I might have won a prize for my moves.  A pretty pink phone that makes dance music and drives Mommy crazy.  Now that's a prize!

Then we went back and I got my picture taken with them. Christina was back home, in trouble for some bad choices so it was all me tonight.

No comments: