Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Now Trending... Ice Cream

Today is new kid orientation at school and I was asked to be a welcoming guide.  So, I have to go to school and meet the new first graders, show them around and be their friend.  This sounds like a lot of fun.

But before that we need to eat.  And take pictures.  I borrowed Mommy's iPhone and snapped her.



And Mrs. Dey. She is my favorite lunch lady.  I missed her over the summer, so I called her on the phone and asked if we could go to lunch together over the summer and it worked!
I was stoked!
After lunch we had to go to Gil and Bert's for ice cream and then we hugged and parted ways.  I went to school and met all eleven new first graders and it was awesome!

Then it was off to Teddy's for book club. Milo and Christina had their own table and formed the coloring club.
We chatted about The Space Between and it was amazing.
And then we all got on our super cute faces and looked up at our moms and asked in our most sweetest voices if we could please have ice cream at Gil and Berts.  And it worked!
This is the stuff that makes the sweetest memories ever!
Love our bunch!


No comments: