Monday, August 11, 2014

Bump!

We did the best thing ever.  We paired up for one on one breakfast time.

Mommy and Christina chose a place on the boardwalk and soaked up the sun together.
Christina loves her Mommy time.

Like, seriously.


Daddy and I went to a great place too.  We loved our alone time so much.  We talked and talked and talked as much as two non-talkers could.
 I worked on my list.  My list, you ask?  Well, we asked to do lots and lots of fun things this week and Mommy said we could only do things that we wrote down. Sneaky Mommy is always thinking of ways to get us to read and write. 

So, I did.
Here's what I came up with.
And then the pancakes arrived.  Hooray!
After breakfast, we met up for another walk. Of course Christina found Elsa and Anna.  This is the store that opens every afternoon and you can meet them.
Can you tell Mommy found amazing new hats for her and me?   Christina already had cool hats.

And then we all found go karts.  I knew my list would come in handy.  Christina and Mommy went together.  Daddy and I went together.

But, remember. No bumping allowed!
We had a blast!
Seriously!
Mommy wanted a better picture.
After go karts we went for some mini golf. It's a bit trickier than I thought it would be.
Christina was pretty much hopeless.
But it was all about a good family evening out and we all agreed- mission accomplished!


No comments: