Friday, August 15, 2014

Supreme Rides

I can't believe this our last day of vacation at the beach. We must make the most of it.  Remember my prize from last night?  This is it.  I'm so proud of myself.

And here we are in line for donuts.  Daddy doesn't believe in donuts, but thank goodness Mommy is a huge fan. She told Daddy we were going on a walk.  She just forgot to tell him where our walk would take us.
Carb heaven.
Chocolate donuts are yummy, according to Christina.
After a full on sugar attack, we went to the beach to work off the extra energy.

Christina was so bummed this is our last day on the beach.
I'm not too happy either.
We were so super bummed that Daddy and Mommy decided we just had to go to the rides again.

This is awesome!

Daddy, Christina and I are going on our first ever log ride. Mommy stayed back to keep the phones and wallets dry.  We waved and then we were off!
I'm so excited.  Christina was nervous, so she snuggled with Daddy.
Here we go!
We made it!






















No comments: