Thursday, October 02, 2008

And How Was Your Day?

Tuesday was adventurous enough to make Mommy crawl into a cave for the remainder of the week. Here's what happened....



All started out well as we did some tummy time. (Yeah for no more baby acne!)



Then I started to get super excited to meet up with Aunt Kathleen at Teaberry, fabulous tea house in Flemington, that I got my nap schedule out of whack. I was super calm waiting to meet up with AK, but then all sorts of people starting streaming in and filling up the tables. At capacity at 12:30? What did these ladies think- it was lunch time? What happened to high tea in the late afternoon, this place should have been a ghost town.


Here's the calm before the storm.




Anyways, people overload sent me into hyper stimulation mode. Bet these ladies all call ahead next time to make sure it's a baby-free zone. Needless to say I can power through a screaming rage for about 55 minutes before Mommy will dump me in the car for a ride through town. Then I nodded off for three hours of blissful sleep.

We got home and Mommy saw the 'big surprise' that started in my diaper and migrated all up my back and all over my onesie. Once the plumbing cleared out I was ravenous and plowed through almost 7 ounces of my bottle- and then threw up all over Mommy.

As she was telling this story to Aunt E with me, Aunt E looked down and said, "I hate to tell you this, but you have poop crusted on your arm." Yes, remnants of the 'big surprise' kept that incident alive for longer than necessary.

Then we met up with Baby Henry again later that evening for no more than 10 minutes outside and Mommy was rewarded with bug bites the size of Texas all over her arms. And people say she isn't sweet!


After this super crazy day I just looked up at Mommy and she forgot all about the bad parts of the day and gave me a big hug and lots of kisses.


No comments: