Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Horton Hears A What?

Aunt Helen knew we had a big day ahead of us and made sure I tanked up. I'm getting so big it won't be much longer that I need help with my bottles!



Every October mommy visits Peddler's Village. She likes to see their scarecrow contest and visit the Soap Opera to pick up treats for Aunt Helen to enable her minor obsession with fancy dancy soaps. This year was special because AH could join her (and me) on the field trip.

We made the trek through the soap store and I had to beg mommy not to get me silly bath toys. She just doesn't understand that I'm not interested in plastic pigs propped up in life preservers. I much prefer the kitchen sink and faucet these days!

Once that adventure was knocked out we went around to all the scarecrows. What fun! I need to start thinking about my submission next year. If you have any ideas, please post a comment.

Here I am in front of the Dr. Seuss character Horton.






Here I am in front of the Coco Chanel scarecrow. With my hip strawberry hat I must say that my sense of style is more appealing!


No comments: