Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Say It Isn't So

How quickly time flies! Just eleven days ago I was smaller, quieter and had a lot less gas. Now it's Aunt Helen's last night with us and I already miss her.


All of Grandma Burt's tasty frozen treats ran out just before Aunt Helen came. When presented with a similar challenge, Aunt Helen did an amazing job refilling our freezer with goodies. Mommy and Daddy loved being spoiled and wondered how such healthy food could fill them up and still make them lose weight. Lest you think this visit has been all roses, I will let you in on a little secret...She was a bit too generous with the salads and veggies and, boy, have I had major stinky diapers and 'bubbles' in my tummy!



Here I am devouring one of the super charged bottles.





I have really learned the gift of gab. We sure know who I got this trait from! I will talk to everyone who will listen and even jabber away to the furniture when left alone for 'quiet' time.


I'm going through another growth spurt which is causing Mommy to tear up a bit when she packed away my baby clothes today. Must be all the good, healthy food that Grandma Burt and Aunt Helen made for my parents!



Here is Aunt Helen helping me to fall asleep so I can grow big and strong.




I so enjoy visitors and can't wait for more family and friends to come play with me!

No comments: