Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Visitors

Aunt Helen came to town on Sunday and, boy, do I have a lot to report. It started off a bit iffy because Mommy thought it was cool to bring me to Newark airport during my normal nap time. I managed to deal with the lack of sleep part okay- until a crazy man came up to me and touched my hands. He totally violated my personal space and it took quite awhile for me to calm down. Aunt Helen got to spend some quality time with us in the parking garage while I sipped on my bottle. AH contemplated starting her own valet service to pass the time and Mommy said she should have chosen a spot in long-term parking.


Once I got my bearings it was smooth sailing. I LOVE being the center of attention! It's so cute how these crazy grown-ups are completely under my grasp and will do anything to make sure I am happy, healthy and comfortable. Here we are at bottle time. I'm multi-tasking, taking a bottle and trying to rip that damn camera from Mommy's grubby hands. Damn, missed again!




Monday morning meant up early to send Daddy off to work and then we were off ourselves to PJ's Pancake House. Yep, those are chocolate peanut butter pancakes. Tasty!






In the afternoon Henry and Aunt E came over for an impromtu play date. AH has been looking forward to meeting her future nephew-in-law and he totally stepped up to the plate. Here she is holding Henry and he only has eyes for me. I'm just off to the right, on my activity center, of course.



Aunt H and I have been organizing Mommy's kitchen cabinets and we've taken the liberty of hiding Mommy's tupperware all over the place so she'll have to ask me if she wants to find anything. Ah, power!


The spell has been cast- AH thinks I am the most happy, content baby and is super impressed to see me put myself to sleep for naps and bed time. She thinks I'm this way all the time. Let's be real here. Christmas is right around the corner and I am really hoping to score some great loot. Bad babies get socks and good babies get toys. I just need to keep up the act until we drop her off at the airport next week and then I can fuss all I want. If Mommy ever complains about me, AH's got my back and will tell everyone that Mommy must be exaggerating because AH has seen how wonderful I am. Suckers!

No comments: