Sunday, October 19, 2008

Daddy Time

Daddy's home this weekend. Yeah for Daddy and me time!

I showed him my new trick- 'pants on the head'. It's not as creative as the papal tiara, but he was still impressed.



Here Daddy is helping me fly in our living room.






Here we are just before he ditched me to go to the Giants game. Maybe he'll take me when I'm older. I hear the hot dogs are way better than milk!




Quick Henry Update:


Here is Aunt Helen holding him on Wednesday- Aunt Helen, thanks for sacrificing your head for the sake of a good Henry picture! On Thursday he went to the doctors for his four month appointment. He is 18 pounds 9 ounces and 28 inches long.


On Friday he rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time. Way to go, Henry!



Nighttime Update:

Here we are after dinner. I wish Daddy could play with me all the time. Look how happy I am! I was so excited for all this Daddy and me time and inspired by Henry's rolling over that I managed to roll over from my back to my tummy for the first time. It took me awhile to figure out how to get my arm out from underneath me because I thought it was way more fun to shove that fist in my mouth. Once I got tired of my 'fist in the mouth' trick, I pulled my arm out from underneath me and Mommy jumped for joy. Why does she do such silly things? Just for that, I refused to do the trick again in front of Daddy. Who needs all that action just before bed? Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: