Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nor'easter and Other Picture-Worthy Happenings

Daddy is off at a meeting in Philly for a few days. A business trip is not unusual- however, his taking the digital camera and video camera is. Of course today it snowed. My first snow. Documented? Nope. Mommy refused to take me to the window because she said if she couldn't take a picture of me in the snow then it didn't happen. Yep, trees falling in forests don't make noise if people aren't there either. Loser.

I also decided that sucking my thumb is so last month and have taken to sucking my middle finger and ring finger when nodding off. Super cute, but you'll have to take my word for it because again no camera handy.

Tomorrow is costume day at group. I will have to do my best to describe the events with my not-yet-four-months-old-limited-vocabulary because Daddy will still be in Philly with Mommy's version of a security blanket.

Seriously, it's been rough happenings in the Krempa-Burt household...

No comments: