Friday, October 24, 2008

October is Orchard Month

On Friday I slept until 8:45 and totally screwed up my eating schedule and missed my morning nap. When we went to group I wasn't sure if I wanted to eat or sleep. So, I did what any conflicted baby would do- I cried. I cried so well that all the babies at group wanted to join my choir. Then I slept (just a bit) until it was time to visit the other group for an outing to the orchard.


Here we are just before the walk. I'm staying toasty in my strawberry hat!




And a really bad self portrait after the walk. I wasn't a fan of the elements. Mommy suspects I won't be a camping kind of girl....






I loved to meet new mommies and their babies. The only catch was I still hadn't recovered from my lack of sleeping. We were both exhausted at the end of the outing! Since I am the master of my own bedtime I went to sleep at 4pm and slept until Daddy woke me up at 7pm for my night time entertainment and dinner bottle.

No comments: