Thursday, October 02, 2008

Quick Play Date

Today Henry and I got to play together for the first time in a few weeks. It sure is tough having a demanding social schedule!

Henry was on his Mommy's lap and Mommy put me on hers right next to them. He stopped fussing as soon as he saw me and I was so excited to see him I tried everything I could to impress him. I mean everything. I drooled, blew bubbles, smiled, giggled, cooed, reached for him, tried to kick him and leaned forward in hopes he would open his arms to catch me. All of this was good practice for when I get older, but it was in vain this morning. Back to the drawing board!

Then we went to Paradise Island (his version of my activity center) and I rolled towards him and he warmed up to me, evidenced by clutching my pants in his little fist.

We need more play dates and Mommy needs to keep the camera handy as she missed super cute moments today.

No comments: