Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fun Fridays

Yesterday was so much fun. We started the day with bath time and Mommy loved how wild my freshly washed hair was that she wouldn't comb it. I really don't understand why she kept laughing, do you?




Then we were off to our Friday group and I spent some quality time on my tummy. I've been waiting for the crisp air to move in so I can scoot around and show off my strawberry hat. Thanks Aunt Elizabeth for making this for me!





After group I headed over to Henry's because his Grandma was visiting and it's been awhile since I've drooled on her. Here I am perched on her lap watching my boyfriend across the room. Gotta get in good with the family, right?




Of course Henry and I played on Paradise Island. Can you believe we're only 4 weeks apart in age?? Oh, and Mommy FINALLY got a picture of me smiling. I smile all the time, but that damn camera flash makes me mad so my smiles rarely make it into print.



Here is a close up of me, the tv addict, straining to catch the most recent attraction on the HGTV channel. If we were at my house it would totally be That 70's Show or Growing Pains...


When Daddy came home from work we had some one on one time. We danced and excercised and I drooled and cooed a bunch. Oh, and I let him think he's the baby whisperer by going right to sleep at bed time.

PS- I bet I'm the only baby who can say they've sat through the entire series of Wings because Mommy had her own addiction while she was pregnant with me. What's your favorite tv show?

No comments: