Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Dressed Up

And no place to go. I finally got Mommy to just say no to working and go out for some socializing. Since it's Wednesday we headed out to group. Only when we got there we discovered that the class this week was cancelled and they've gone and changed locations on us. Yikes!

We decided to make the best of it and headed to the super big Target. Inside the store I hung out in my car seat inside the cart while Mommy entertained me with silly songs in her typical can't carry a tune in a bucket voice. A teenaged girl walked by and gave Mommy a really strange look until she heard Mommy say, 'Stop eating those keys. Germs are gross!". Typical Mommy who is totally afraid of a few harmless germs. The girl then realized that Mommy isn't totally nuts and showered attention over me, the super cute baby. As it should be! She then said, "I'm going to tell my Mom to have another baby. They are so adorable!" She should see me in the morning when my poopy diapers have leaked through and I'm a stinkfest. Oh, dear!

Back home Mommy decided that I can start having snack time and here's how it went.

The yogurt melts started on the Bimbo, I mean Bumbo, tray. All mine you say? Where do I start.

How about trying out that pincer milestone?


Oops. I think I lost one.


Oops. I know I lost (more than) one.... Oh, well. I wasn't that hungry anyways.


Then we both took two hour naps. Oh, glorious naps! After we were refreshed, we made good use of the Baby Bjorn and stopped by Henry's house to pick him up for a fantastic walk around the neighborhood. What a beautiful day!


Back home Mommy entertained me by making quacking sounds. She is a nut, I tell ya!

Daddy, please hurry home!

No comments: