Monday, February 16, 2009

Terhune, Here I Come

Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank came for a visit and we had a great time hanging around the house and visiting the animals at Terhune.

I wish I had great stories to share, but the truth is I'm going through that awful phase where I only want Mommy. Weird because I don't normally play favorites, but I've found myself clinging onto Mommy for dear life these days.

Let's look at the great pictures taken while we were at the farm.

Here I am with Mommy, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank. Uncle T wasn't able to make it this trip.. Next time!
Aren't I cute??
I'm sure you can see the tears on my face. I'm not crying, it's just my tear duct acting up again. It's sorta my own fault because Mommy tries to clear it up and ends up on the receiving end of my karate chop. Sure wouldn't want to me on the receiving end of 16 pounds of pure Samantha unleashed against the evil fingers all up in tear duct land.
Grandma save me from this jacket. It's bigger than I am!
Daddy had my back. When Mommy wasn't looking he'd unzip the jacket and make me more comfortable. I sure dislike jackets and anything that keeps me warm in winter. (Well, except for my pink hat and gingerbread man hat. They're super cool!)







No comments: