Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kermit, Round Two

So, Mommy wanted to get something done in the kitchen again and opened up the kitchen cabinet for me. Silly Mommy, didn't you learn from yesterday's experience? For the one minute she was on the phone with Aunt E to see if Henry could come over for a playdate I found the green dye again.

Busted!


Hmmm, what do I do now?


I know!. If I steal the camera, then there's no evidence.



You won't get me to smile and reveal my secret green tongue.






Here is Henry doing is version of playing an upright piano. Literally.

2 comments:

James Maxted said...

Nice. One of these days we're going to realize that infants are actually just as smart as we are, they just don't have the physical and verbal skills that we do.

Sarah said...

Thus begins the neverending battle to place off-limits food items higher and higher and in more and more sneaky places. Darn those kids, they keep getting taller and smarter! My Vanessa just learned how to open my toothpaste yesterday. I mean.