Monday, February 09, 2009

Top of Mommy's List

I'm finding myself on the top of Mommy's crap list a lot lately. Today was no exception.

Here I am in my third outfit before 8am. After my bottle self-feeding attempt I found myself back at the changing table....



I had a hearing test scheduled at the audiologist at 9am. Long story short, I did everything except what I needed to to get the test done. Mommy even took me out of the doctor's office for a drive around Princeton so I could fall asleep. My ladybug toy was way too interesting for me to go to sleep. Then, back at the doctors I knew what they were going to do so I cried until the doctor said to come back another day.

We headed off to another errand and I slept the whole way. Yep, I'm in charge and you can't tell me what to do!

Back home Mommy held me and the business card of the hearing doctor while she called the pediatrician for some paperwork to be faxed to the hearing doctor. Just when she was about to give the fax number she looked down and realized that I chewed that piece of information off the business card and swallowed it. I ended up in my crib for that stunt.

For those who think I might be altering the event to make it more blog appealing, check this out.

When she called Daddy to tell him about our day he just laughed. She silently reached over for his Greece tour guide book and handed it to me. It's no longer of any use to anyone but me.
After my afternoon nap we went for a stroll and picked up Henry on our way back home. Music time! We played with the piano and music table for a long time. We also ate, I mean played, with blocks. We're learning how to take turns with the blocks!





Just wanted to make sure you could read my onesie. It says 'Daddy's wrapped around my finger'....

And Mommy is my new jungle gym, while my nuk is there when I need a quick fix toy.

No comments: