Sunday, February 01, 2009

True Story and Other Happenings

So, yesterday Mommy called Miss Brenda to set up a play date while Daddy is out of town. Miss Brenda said Sunday afternoon was fine except the Super Bowl was on the agenda for the day. Mommy had no idea what she was talking about. When Mommy told Daddy that he really needed to make sure she was on top of things like this so she didn't sound like an idiot on public he just laughed. Don't they screen parents before letting them have babies? How did Mommy slip through the cracks?


Anyways, this morning we started off with some plums, apples and pears combination and I ate half a jar. Whew, so long as there aren't any grains I'm actually starting to like this whole eating thing. I was even a little sad when the jar was emptied. I had to check it out for myself.



Just one last lick!

Then Mommy broke out my spankin' new baby grand piano. This thing is cool. See, I've just pushed the 5 key and it's lit up while making a noise!




Now it's time for my morning exercises. I'm practicing my crawling skills. Boy, do I have great form, or what?



And my synchronized whale dance.







All this and it isn't even lunch time. Can't wait to see what this afternoon brings!

1 comment:

James Maxted said...

Make sure she's keeps up with bending her wrists on that piano! ;)