Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Choose You, Valentine!

What a great family day! We got up super early to start the day off right. In case you're wondering what is an appropriate wake-up time is in the Krempa-Burt household, today it was 5am. I don't want to miss out on anything these days!

We had a great breakfast and then headed off to the poor man's version of a petting zoo. Yep, one might call it a pet store.


We saw lots of doggies and kitty cats. I perched safely in Daddy's arms when we saw the animals jump around. Sure they were behind glass, but you can't be too careful.



I just loved the fish exhibits. Just like the doctor's office. Well, not exactly. There are way more fish and the other difference.. You'll figure it out soon enough. Daddy held me down two of the rows and then Mommy took me for a spin. She complained pretty quickly that I'm getting too heavy to carry around so Daddy took me back and Mommy disappeared for a moment. When she came back she found Daddy laughing, me with a huge grin on my face and water dripping from my hand. Yep, I went deep sea fishing in one of the fish tanks! Hey, it's Valentine's Day and I am too young to eat any junk food. I decided to make that super cute fish my Valentine. Mommy was less than impressed and silently took me up front for some good ol' fashioned hand washing.

We checked out the mice and I decided I want one of my very own. I loved watching them run around in their wheel. I begged Daddy, but he said mice are best for outside the house.

All in all it was a great field trip!


Back home it was time for lunch. Here is further proof that Mommy should be declared color blind.

My afternoon snack was supposed to me some crappy baby food, but I spied Mommy's cherry tomatoes and managed to sneak one. Yummy!

After dinner it was time to practice crawling. This is a skill best practiced when there is a kitty cat just in front of me.

No comments: