Friday, February 20, 2009

Recap

This week was sort of a blur. I'm not sure how it slipped by so quickly, but I turned around and the weekend was here already. Wow!


I had several playdates with Henry and it was awesome. He has super cool toys and he happens to fancy mine, so we took turns playing at each other's cribs. Get it cribs? Yo, MTV!

Anyhoosits, I think it's only appropriate to post a picture of kitty cat. You see, we take at least one field trip every day to pet the kitty cat and practice saying 'meow'.




I've also gotten a taste of biter biscuits and think they are one fantastic mess. Couldn't tell ya what they actually taste like, but man are they wonderful to play with. Check this adventure out!

And this adventure was a rice wafer mixed with a wooden spoon. Check out all of Mommy's tea cups. Wow!



Oh, and Mommy managed a close up of my hair. Comb is a four letter word in this house. Can you tell?

Ice, Ice, Baby..


I'm sure Mommy and Daddy got their quarters worth at the fortune teller last weekend who told them that childproofing was in their near future. What gave it away?


Must get the second blue piano leg!


Yep, I made that mess all by myself!

No comments: