Monday, February 02, 2009

An Apple A Day

Keeps the doctors away. Yay for me! Why, you ask? Because I ate an entire Stage 1 jar of apples. By myself and in one sitting!

Mommy didn't get a chance to take a picture of this momentous occasion, but suffice to say it was a little bit messy and a whole lot of joy.


I'm up to two solids sessions every day. Oh, and in case you're wondering it's only fruits and select veggies (sweet potato to be exact). And the sneaking of grains is verboten. I gag and Mommy has to scrub the food spit stains out of her clothes and the table cloth. Totally not worth it from her perspective, but a little funny from mine :)


For those who know my Daddy, here is a picture of him on a rare non-work afternoon while in Greece on a business trip. Wish I was with him instead of stuck home with Mommy taking field trips to Titusville!

No comments: