Monday, February 23, 2009

Case Of The Mondays

This darned weather is sure getting old. I'm totally not a fan of the wind and cold, so it's bound to these four walls unfortunately.

Thank goodness Henry and I have been reconnecting lately. We've been bonding over Baby Einstein videos, baby grand pianos and the best entertainment duo in town. Aunt E reads us books in awesome voices and Mommy dances around the room to play out the story line. Yes, we all know that Mommy can't dance. Between the two of them, we are full of belly laughs!


Here we are checking out Aunt E. The tv is playing in the opposite direction- proof that we're not slaves to the tube.


Here we are with the video playing. I'm pouting for an unknown reason while Henry enjoys Baby Monet.

Fine. I'll just take the 'mote and play with it! Between the 'mote and phones I'm not exactly sure why parents buy baby toys.



This weekend was a total quack up. Seriously. Mommy surprised me with a duck bath tub. I am loving duckies these days and can't get enough of Mommy 'quacking' around the house. Don't I look happy?



Come join me!




Mommy has been wrapping me up in a big girl towel these days and I think it's a hoot.


Funny story- before I got my new duck tub, I was in the real bath tub. Mommy keeps calling it the big girl tub. In telling a friend our bath time stories and adventures in the big girl tub, her friend mentioned reading the blog and said that the big girl tub looks like a real bath tub and where does she keep it? Mommy laughed and said the two tubs are one in the same. Silly Mommy!

No comments: