Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cold Fish Sticks Are SUPER Yucky!

Oh, boy.  I totally remember tummy time days.  I think I screamed a whole lot, too.  Chrissy is not a fan of tummy time.  But that doesn't stop Mommy from tummy torture time.


When Mommy finally took pity on Chrissy, she moved her to the bouncer and Chrissy immediately struck her "don't you dare mess with me". Pose. 
Aren't sure where she learned this pose?  Check out the master poser from my first school photo from way back when- May 2009, I think.

The one eyed pirate look? That's all her.
After all the tummy time hoopla, I wanted to see what the commotion was all about. So I did my stop, drop and roll to get on the activity map. Truth be told, I barely fit.  Yikes.  When did I get so big?
I then wandered to the kitchen and asked for dinner.  Mommy served up undercooked fish sticks and I took one bite and then said, 'brrrr'.  Mommy was super grossed out and snatched them from me super fast and fixed them all up. While they were heating back up, she served me yogurt, which I totally refused.  She asked why and I told her it was not yummy.

Out of the blue, I got the impulse to hold Chrissy for the first time ever.  Mommy hesitated, but Daddy said 'go for it'.  Yay for Daddies! 

I think Chrissy was in Mommy's camp, but I'm large and in charge!



Mommy had so much fun with the camera that we had to suck it up and pose for a family self portrait.  I foresee many of these shots in my future!

No comments: