Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The End Of An Era Gives Way To A Whole New World

How do I feel about bringing Mommy to the hospital so she can bring me a baby sister?  Truth be told, I'm not too sure how I feel getting dethroned as head princess in the Burt home.

Mommy, can I please stay your princess a bit longer?
Wait, you mean I'll always be your princess? Score.  Bring on the baby!

Right about now is when I ditched Mommy and headed off to school.  Turns out my baby sister took a page out of my book and decided to write her own book by doing the opposite of what Mommy wanted her to do.  Mommy thought the delivery would be super fast and easy, so she got the opposite.  When is she ever going to learn?  I was blessed to spend the night at Bridget's and had a blast eating dinner (my own Mommy packed dinner, of course- I didn't turn open minded overnight!) and taking a bath and sharing Bridget's bed.  My first sleep over- thanks Bridget!

Here's one last picture of Mommy as fat as a house.


Welcome to the world my new bestest friend for life, Miss Christina Madison Burt, born at 8:06 pm, 20 inches long weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces.

No comments: