Thursday, February 24, 2011

Underage Drinking

Think I'm in Orlando, Florida visiting marine life? No, silly. I'm not really at Sea World. I'm in my living room!  Thankfully, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Scott and Cousin Alex hooked big sister Samantha up with this amazing activity play mat and Mommy kept it around for her cuter second daughter.  Oh, wait am I forgetting my modesty?  Sure am!  Samantha is my big sister and I love her and all, but she's been the center of attention for way too long and I'm here to stay, sista!

Ohhhh- Wally the Whale, I love you!

What is this strange butterfly thing staring at me? 


Grrr.  The dreaded tummy torture time.  Where is Daddy?  Save me, Daddy!

No, Daddy.  Save me.  This isn't time for an up close and personal shot. 











Phew, thankfully I'm so super cute that Mommy finally took pity on me and transferred me to my beloved bouncer for a peacefully slumber.

I dreamt of living in a place where tummy time was banned. And when I woke up, I found out that no such place exists when Mommy plopped me back on my tummy.  I tried to swim off the map with no luck. Please come visit me and bring a river raft. 

What did Samantha do to help save me?  Absolutely NOTHING.  Boy, are we gonna have a few conversations as soon as I can speak in complete sentences.  She just sat there, totally engrossed in her card game and Dora on the television.

I'm totally milk drunk. Can you tell?  No walkin' in a straight line for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious...thanks for the laugh I really needed it :) I think by now you can have a whole book publised on your blogs alone...let me know when you want to do it...I can help you with it...Brenda :)