Monday, February 21, 2011

Visit with Dr. G

I woke up bright and early this morning, which according to Mommy means I really didn't sleep at all during the night unless I was held.  Samantha work up and ran downstairs to hold me, but Mommy was all super cautious and said to wait until her cold went away.  She settled for hanging out right by my bouncer and making it light up and bounce for me.  What a great big sister I have!

Speaking of big sisters, she has been making one too many connections between her fingers and nose.  Mommy's solution?  Asking her if she wants to wear mittens. Samantha said no for about five hours and then finally said, 'yes, I do.'  She looked so silly wearing mittens in the house, so she took them off and sat on her hands.  Super creative!

We went to the doctors for my first appointment and I weigh a whopping 7 pounds, 1 ounce.  Not quite the 7 pounds, 7 ounces I was at birth but I'm an awesome eater and I take on the weight gain challenge with open arms!   I was a wee bit yellow under the gills and had a jaundice test, but passed with flying colors and don't need to see a medical professional until my one month visit. Score!  

Back home Samantha jumped right back into her big sister the entertainer role.  Oh, the noise!

Made better with Samantha kisses!
That seemed to be endless even after I fell asleep.
So Mommy suggested a Samantha art project.  Double score!
I'm not sure if the art project was to paint something or if the paint itself was the art project.  Either way, Samantha was super happy.
And so was I!
Paint itself definitely became the art project
Off to the family room for a snooze while Samantha plotted a way to sneak in more kisses.
She's super good at that!
But I can sleep through anything so long as it's daytime!
Frog legs!

No comments: