Monday, February 28, 2011

Fire Safety Month

After a great day at school,  I decided that FireSamantha should conduct a safety inspection, so I brought my deputy along.  Black bear is super good at sniffing out safety violations.

This here puzzle is a definite violation.  Can you believe all these pieces just lying on the floor?  Someone really needs to put them together.  FireSamantha to the rescue!
Mommy can't get enough of camera, even when I'm in the bathroom. She has no boundaries!
I think I remember this super baby pose from when I was a baby.  Super Chrissy!  She's finally taking a nap.  She sure is a lousy napper!
I think she must have been watching MTv and saw Madonna's Vogue video. 
Wake up, Chrissy!
Here I am in full on Dora watching garb.
Wowsers, presents for Chrissy and me?  I should get a new little sister more often.  This is super great!
A cute puppy for me to feed with a bottle. Now I have something special to do while Mommy feeds Chrissy.
Chrissy was so excited she plum wore herself out.
Oh, Samantha stars! I've never seen so many Dora things.  Puzzles galore- score!
I have so many, that I'll share with Chrissy.
She was unimpressed with my sharing.
Hmm, maybe I better wake her up so she knows I'm sharing.  And this super cute blankie is hers.  Wake up, Chrissy!
Ah, Daddy with his girls.  This is the life!
Mommy wanted a Daddy and little daughter shot.  Chrissy was a little bored with the camera but Daddy smiled like a champ.

No comments: