Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Military Operations In Mayberry

Mommy brought Chrissy with her to pick me up from school.  You can only imagine how much fun it is for a room full of toddlers to see a real live baby.  Not a dolly to play with, but a real live baby.  Chrissy is a super hit in the Polar Bears room!

I asked for pasta for dinner and Mommy got all ready to make it for me.  Hot on my trail, she asked one more time if I wanted pasta and of course I changed my mind.  Fickle Samantha, right here!

Mommy asked me to do something and I looked right up at her and said, "no way".  After she picked her jaw up off the floor I found myself in an instant time out. Oops!

After dinner, it was time to head upstairs for bath time.  Mommy surprised me with a special washcloth from AH and UB's box o' presents.  These washcloths are super cool.  They are super small and then you put them in water and they grow and grow and grow until you see Dora!

Mommy asked me my favorite song- for the record, today it's 'twinkle, twinkle little star'.

Then she asked me to sing Super Lizard.  Of course I didn't because that's my special swim lesson song with Daddy.  Speaking of, Daddy spent the whole time downstairs keeping Chrissy awake as part of Operation Good Night Sleep.

No comments: