Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Send Samantha To The Infirmary

So I wasn't feeling well and told Mommy.  You'd think that a two year old would be commended for communicating something as complicated as being sick.  She disinterestedly asked me what was bothering me and what she could do to help me feel better.  Her words were right, but her delivery just plain stunk moldy mushrooms.

Quickly, I shot back with my illness of the day.  "My leg"

Yeah, that went over super well.  As in not at all.

We moved on from this failed attempt for attention when Mommy asked me to give Chrissy her nuk to calm her fussy pants down.  Chrissy didn't want it and Mommy was too busy for excuses, so I improvised and shoved the nuk in my mouth. Boy, did that get a reaction from Mommy!  She asked me again, in a very ununderstanding tone to give Chrissy the nuk.  Again Chrissy didn't want it.  Not to get in trouble again, I pried Chrissy's mouth open and then quickly quieted down her louder screams by shoving the nuk in her mouth.  Can you believe that got Mommy all riled up? 

No comments: