Saturday, March 19, 2011

Subliminal Messages

Chrissy is having trouble finding her blog voice.  Mine was super easy. I came into this world with such a strong personality and thoughts that the words just poured onto the web page and, bam, I had me a blog with spunk.  Chrissy is a lot more laid back, except when she's annoyed, and hasn't been as quick to find her stride.  Please bear with her, it will come and I really think she is going to be our eternal sunshine.

I don't blame you for not believing me.  She sure does cry a lot, doesn't she?


Mommy laughed when she found this onesie.  I don't get it.  I still live at home, too.  Is she trying to tell us something???
Back to business, I say!  Potty business to be specific.  So, I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but there's a rumor that my nuk is going to disappear in the near future.  Until that time, I'm not letting go without a fight.  Mommy got me out of bed and I kept my nuk and even my The Little Gym medal for proper potty support.
I can do it myself.
See, I'm practically naked.
Did you really just take my picture??
Finally, some common sense.  Pictures that preserve my modesty!
Pee pee- score!
After a successful run on the potty, Mommy decided it was Mommy and me time to get bagels to celebrate my potty progress.
Shouted the whole car ride there just like any girl dedicated to Dora, "where are we going?  Bagels!"
When we got there, I counted the tables for Mommy.  I'm super good up until 15 before the complex world of numbers gets a bit disjointed.

We rushed home and did a parent switch up.  Mommy took Chrissy, who was super super pissy to have been ditched,  while Daddy and I escaped for a peaceful, fun swim lesson.
It's been a blast this session, but truthfully, I've made absolutely no progress this whole semester.  So long as I'm having fun and enjoying Daddy and me time, that's all that matters, right? Right!  Will I ever learn to blow bubbles?  Houston, we have a hung jury. Daddy is a super swimmer and Mommy maxed out with the doggie paddle. 

After swim lessons we went home and found Miss Melissa there to babysit us.  Chrissy and I totally slept the ENTIRE time while Daddy and Mommy went to test drive a potential new car. Miss Melissa calls us the best gig on the block. We agree!

No comments: